Delmic is looking for a content marketing intern who wants to work with us on the development and execution of our marketing strategy and help drive our company's growth to the next level. This internship gives you the opportunity to experience all aspects of online marketing and will provide you with solid inbound marketing skills. In addition, we have an open and non hierarchical working environment meaning your voice will be heard and you can make an impact starting from day one.
This internship gives you the opportunity to experience all aspects of inbound content marketing. Your daily tasks will include working with our inbound marketing platform Hubspot, SEO, A/B testing, writing appealing content such as blog posts, social media marketing strategy, marketing campaigns, website appeal and optimization and more. We are flexible in applying focus in one of these areas if you have a strong preference for a certain aspect.
We are looking for the following skills:
- HBO or WO background with a focus on marketing or business
- Understanding of digital marketing and content marketing specifically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Knowledge about marketing in a high-tech environment
- Highly self starting, ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Good communicator and team player
Having experience with any of the following is considered a bonus:
- Experience with Hubspot or other content management systems
- Experience with Photoshop
- Previous experience with content marketing in a high-tech environment
What we offer:
- A challenging and international environment in which you can develop yourself
- Excellent supervision
- A chance to experience all aspects of digital marketing
- High-tech environment where you will be taken serious and have responsibilities
- Ability to set your own hours and performance goals
- Fun, enthusiastic and driven colleagues
- Coffee, fruit and daily lunch with the whole company and drinks on Friday
DELMIC is a high-tech startup company that builds microscopes. Our customers are at the cutting edge of worldwide research and can mainly be found in academic settings. As such, it is crucial that you are able to connect with our target group. At DELMIC, you will be part of a young and enthusiastic team and your input will be valued.
Apply by sending your CV and letter of motivation to Noor van der Veeken at email@example.com.