Delmic is looking for an application specialist who wants to work on application support and development and help our customers and company go one step further.
In this position you will be responsible for application development and application support for our new line of cryogenic microscopy solutions. Your daily tasks include development of new applications for the system, performing system demonstrations, and providing (on-site) training for customers. As an expert user you interact with the sales department providing technical support during sales discussions and with the technical software/hardware departments providing feedback and input on the system.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Development of novel applications for our systems
- Customer training on-site
- Perform demonstrations on demo-systems in labs or at conferences
- Contribute to sales processes as technical specialist
- Provide marketing material
- MSc or PhD in science, preferentially in biology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Highly self-starting, ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Creative, good communicator and team player
- Has experience in working with content management systems
Having experience with any of the following is considered a bonus:
- Experience with programming and data analysis
- Experience with (cryo) electron microscopy
- Experience with optical microscopy and spectroscopy
What we offer:
- A challenging and international environment in which you can develop yourself
- A chance to work closely with leading academic groups in the field of cryo electron microscopy
- Ability to set your own hours and performance goals
- Fun, enthusiastic and driven colleagues
- Coffee, fruit and daily lunch with the whole company and drinks on Friday
Apply by sending your CV and letter of motivation to Sander den Hoedt at firstname.lastname@example.org.