We are looking for a Business Unit Owner to ensure the success of our new developments. DELMIC is currently rolling out two new product lines. In order to ensure future success, these developments have their own business units. Fore each business unit we are therefore now looking for a business unit owner to take fully drive every aspect of these new product lines.
You will have extensive leeway to run the business unit as you see fit.
You will be responsible for the business unit at the profit and loss level. In the longer-term you are expected to shape the strategic roadmap of the business unit. You will work closely with the sales and applications team, and you will report directly to the CEO.
This is a job where your soft skills are crucial, so we are looking for somebody who:
- is an excellent listener
- is highly self starting
- is ambitious, but aware of the complexity of high-tech business development
- Likes doing sales
- WO/HBO in physics, engineering or life sciences
- Great verbal and writing skills (English)
- Good presentation skills
- Able to work independently
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience (sales, management or product development)
- Willing to do direct sales
- Previous experience with (high-tech) sales is required
It is considered a bonus if you:
- have experience with electron microscopy
- have proven experience with product development or extensive product customisation
What we offer:
- Great leeway to run your own business unit as you see fit
- An opportunity to create, sell and market some of the most cutting-edge technology available.
- Working in a high-tech industry closely with the scientific community
- Flexible hours and a six-hour working day
- Working on your own projects and setting up your goals
- International environment and a great atmosphere in the office
- Coffee, fruit and lunch with the whole company, and drinks on Friday
Apply by sending your CV and letter of motivation to Sander den Hoedt at firstname.lastname@example.org.