Delmic is looking for a marketing intern who is excited to work on the development and execution of our marketing strategy and help drive our company's growth to the next level. While this internship can give you the opportunity to experience all aspects of online marketing, your main focus during the internship will be video content creation. Are you interested in exploring different video formats, experimenting with 360 cameras and creating videos to reflect our vision? Then make sure to apply! We have an open and non-hierarchical working environment meaning your voice will be heard and you can make an impact starting from day one.
What will be your role?
Working closely with our marketing coordinator, you will work on all aspects of inbound marketing with the main focus on video content creation. Apart from that, your tasks will include working with our inbound marketing platform HubSpot, writing content (blog posts and social media posts), setting up email campaigns, helping to create webinars, SEO and SEA, website optimisation, graphics creation and more.
Who are you?
We are looking for the following skills:
- HBO or WO background with a focus on marketing or business
- Understanding of digital marketing and content marketing specifically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Knowledge about and interest in marketing in a high-tech environment
- Highly self-starting, ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Good communicator and team player
- Ability to understand complex subjects quickly
Having experience with any of the following is considered a bonus:
- Experience with video creation and editing
- Experience with HubSpot or other content management systems
- Experience with Adobe Suite (InDesign/ Illustrator/ Photoshop)
- Previous experience with content marketing in a high-tech environment
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
What can we offer?
- A challenging and international environment in which you can develop yourself
- Excellent supervision
- A chance to experience all aspects of digital marketing
- High-tech environment where you will be taken serious and have responsibilities
- Ability to set your own hours and performance goals
- Fun, enthusiastic and driven colleagues
- Coffee, fruit and daily lunch with the whole company and drinks on Friday
DELMIC is a high-tech company that develops and builds microscopy solutions. Our customers are at the cutting edge of worldwide research and can mainly be found in academic settings. As such, it is crucial that you are able to connect with our target group. At DELMIC, you will be part of a young and enthusiastic team and your input will be valued.
Apply by sending your CV and letter of motivation to Vera Lanskaya at firstname.lastname@example.org