We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Engineer to strengthen our sales team. DELMIC is currently rolling out a number of new product lines, while also scaling its existing business. To help support this development we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, driven and has an affinity for high-tech sales.
Your role is to find new opportunities by pro-actively connecting to possible customers, discussing their wants and needs while guiding them through the sales process. You will also manage after-sales.
You work in close collaboration with a strong team of application specialists and system engineers.
We are looking for somebody with a WO or HBO background in physics, life sciences or engineering. An affinity with analytical equipment is required, experience with (electron) microscopy is considered a bonus.
This is a job where your soft skills are crucial, so we are looking for somebody who:
- is an excellent listener
- is not easily overwhelmed, but instead motivated to work with customers who work at the cutting edge of materials science and biology
- is highly self starting
- has a real feeling for commercial development, without being pushy
This job will requires extensive travel.
- WO/HBO in physics, engineering or life sciences
- Great verbal and writing skills (English)
- Good presentation skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong affinity with high-tech and sales
It is considered a bonus if you:
- have experience with electron microscopy
- have previous sales experience
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow as a Sales Engineer and develop various hard and soft skills
- Working in a high-tech industry closely with the scientific community
- Flexible hours and a six-hour working day
- Working on your own projects and setting up your goals
- International environment and a great atmosphere in the office
- Coffee, fruit and lunch with the whole company, and drinks on Friday
Apply by sending your CV and letter of motivation to Sander den Hoedt at firstname.lastname@example.org.