Webinar: Time-resolved cathodoluminescence
22nd of November, 2019, 9:30 AM (CET)
Delmic would like to invite you to the first webinar on time-resolved cathodoluminescence! This relatively new technique, which can allow you to observe the time dynamics of cathodoluminescence emission process, is a great tool for those who want to study the material properties of semiconductors, single-photon emitters and (rare-earth) phosphor materials. During the webinar our Product Manager Dr. Toon Coenen will talk about the following:
- what is cathodoluminescence?
- what are the properties of light?
- what is a lifetime imaging?
- what is a g(2) imaging?
- what is the difference between bunching and antibunching?
- how and in which fields can these techniques be used?