SPARC Spectral is the most flexible and reliable cathodoluminescence system on the market, allowing experimental freedom thanks to its modularity. The possibilities of this system are vast: six imaging modes, open-source software ODEMIS and modular design ensure this. This system is successfully used by companies and research institutes all over the world in the fields of nanophotonics, materials science and geosciences (read our customer stories in our blog).
Since the launch of the system, SPARC has been advancing more and more: currently it is used in various application fields, such as materials science, nanophotonics, and geology, and offers up to six imaging modes, which include:
- Fast-intensity imaging for obtaining cathodoluminescence contrast
- Angle-resolved imaging for characterization of material performance in terms of directivity
- Hyperspectral imaging for visualising the wavelength distribution (spectrum) of the material
- Polarimetry and polarization filtered spectroscopy for performing comprehensive measurements of coherence, scattering and more
- Time-resolved imaging for performing lifetime and g(2) imaging
- Lens-scanning energy-momentum (LSEK) imaging for acquiring high resolution datasets resolved for both angle and wavelength
To learn more about specifications of the system, make sure to download our new specifications sheet below.