Are you eager to figure out how CL imaging works to measure and analyze thin-film solar cells and and other photovoltaic materials? For those who didn’t manage to join the webinar Cathodoluminescence for photovoltaics last month, the recording of this webinar is now available for you!
You can expect the following topics from this webinar presented by our product manager Dr. Toon Coenen:
- Introduction of PV and CL
- PV research background and PV system
- Nanoscale measurements on PV materials
- CL imaging solutions and SPARC system components
- Application examples and sample preparation
- Application of CL for imaging solar cells and other materials, e.g.: semiconductor nanoparticles and perovskites
- Sample preparation techniques
- Outlook of CL development
Nanoscale measurements of the optical and material properties are critical for understanding and characterizing PV devices. This webinar comprehensively introduces how CL imaging could be used to conduct the nanoscale contactless analysis of PV materials. In this webinar you can learn how CL imaging can visualize the solar cells in cross section, see individual crystal grains and measure gradient in band gap. Moreover, intensity, dynamics, directionality through energy and momentum space and polarization can be measured with various imaging modes.
If you are working with PV materials or in other related fields in material science, this webinar is ideal to help you learn more about cathodoluminescence, a powerful imaging technique for PV research.
If you would like to further learn about CL on photovoltaics, we highly recommend you to watch: